Our Part Exchange scheme allows you to Part Exchange your existing home for a new property, taking the hassle out of selling your old one**.
1. Choose your new home
2. We will arrange for independent valuations to be carried out to assess the current realistic market value of your existing home.
3. Upon receipt of the valuations we will then agree a cash offer for your existing home.
4. Stay in your existing home until your new home is built and enjoy the peace of mind of no chains, no time wasters and no estate agents fees to pay.
5. Once your new home is completed, you are ready to move in!
· Most types of residential property are eligible however certain categories of property are excluded. Ask our Sales Consultant for full details.
· If your existing property has been extended we will require the necessary planning and building regulations.
· We require up-to-date gas and electricity certificates and Fensa guarantees for windows.
• All fixtures and fittings – including items fitted to the walls i.e. wardrobes, shelving, bathroom cabinets, towel rails, etc.
• All fitted carpets and floor coverings
• All curtains, roller and venetian blinds
• Burglar alarm systems
• Free standing cooker/oven, hob, extractor fan and any built-in appliances
• Electric or gas fire, surround and hearth • Internal and external light fittings
• Garden shed, greenhouse, shrubs and plants